Head OH Kit (WITH CAMS) STREET PERFORMANCE 2000 – 1972-89 with Webers or Spica
For Weber or Spica 1972-89. Not for Bosch cars.
With these C/B street performance cams, big Valves and aerodynamic guides you will feel increased power at all RPM, without sacrificing torque.
Available at this low price because these parts are collectively discounted 10%. Sorry, no deletions, substitutions or returns on kit components.
THIS cylinder head OH Kit contains everything needed for a high-performance valve job.
- Quality German Reinze head gasket set
- 4 oversize intake rave valves 9x45mm (stock 44mm) with 45 degree seating (see UPGRADE LIST for 2mm oversize 46mm).
- 4 oversize exhaust race valves 9x41mm (stock 40mm) with 45-degree seating (SEE UPGRADE) for 2mm undersize 38.2mm.)
- 8 performance RACE/intake/exhaust valve guides.
- 1 set VSS12 high-performance valve springs (SEE UPGRADE LIST)
- 2 cam lock tabs
- 2 Colombo & Bariani Cams. Basic Performance Increase – Pair of CB-11 (10.9mm). One Step Better Performance – CB-12 (12mm) intake, CB-11 (10.9mm)exhaust. If this is your choice, please specify your choice in “Customer Comment” Box at checkout.
STRONGLY SUGGEST...New cams require new followers to prevent abnormal wear to new lobes.