Carrillo Rod Set 1750/2000 (NORD) Spruell H-BEAM
For all 1750/2000 Nord Alfa Engines
AT ONLY 492g, these superlite PFS rods are as much as 30% lighter than other H-beam rods.
- 154g lighter than Standard Carrillo H-Beam (27%).
- 136g lighter than ARROW
- 160g lighter than Chinese imitations
- 276g lighter than Stock Alfa
These rods are precision, high strength, quality connecting rods, which when properly installed and maintained, will perform flawlessly in today’s racing and high performance engines. Rods include Carrillo’s patented Carr bolts which are made from 285,000 UTS tool steel. Unlike WMC bolts, these never need replacement. Sold in sets of 4.
- CP-Carrillo connecting rods are fully machined from a proprietary 4330m alloy forging for strength and durability.
- Rods come with ultra high strength CARR bolts.
- Bolts are manufactured with asymmetrical threads. Each thread has a slightly different design than the previous, giving the bolts an evenly distributed thread engagement. This helps increasing the clamp load and fatigue life of the fastener.