Alfa Race Headers EZ FIT 105 & 115 Series Bare Naked
FITS 105/115 CARS BOTH HANGING & FLOOR MOUNT HYDRAULIC and 105 Floor Pedal Cable Operated Cars with one easy modification for clearance.
This ceramic coating will last forever and will reduce the engine compartment temperature from header radiation. This ceramic coating is applied inside and out. The inside application is not as uniform in remote bends, but still seals in the heat.
- EZ FIT. Our Unique Single Plate CNC Machined Flange Perfectly Fits Overhead Studs
- These headers are equal length tri-Y design that has great torque on low end and maintain power,
- Power improvement ranges from 3 to 10 HP increase over other header designs.
- CNC machined flanges to match port angles
- Mandrel bent, progressively staged with 1 5/8″, 1 3/4″,2″, 2 1/4″ primary pipes and a 2 3/8″ collector tip.
- Primaries are 15-16″ and secondaries are about the same. Our dimensions and the stepped technology makes these the best on the market at any price.
- Weight is only 9.5#, original GTA headers are about 19#.
- There is proper fit and clearance all around for cars with hydraulic clutch.
Jim K’s highly regarded Alfa Romeo Engine High Performance Manual by states: “Top quality P Spruell headers…..as good as they come.”
Street performance customer posted this on a digest: “You will love these Spruell headers! I bought a set for my ’74 GTV back in the middle 90’s when he first started producing them. I liked the headers so much that I bought another set for my ’67 GTV with a 2.0 engine.”
A race customer wrote: “I have two sets of your headers and have dynoed them against Darston and Alfaholics and some custom test headers…and yours are still the best!”
“I was using 4in1 header of which was made in Japan until now. Spruell TRI-Y header is the response of the middle range is better than that. In addition is also good growth at the top end.”