85mm Ring Set Total Seal #2 Gapless Ring Our JE Pistons
To understand horsepower gain, see our information sheets.
- Fits only Spruell Motorsport 85mm JE piston designs.
- This ring set contains conventional top rings and gapless 2nd.
Important – Order accordingly:
- JE pistons produced after 1-1-14 have thickness of 1.0, 1.2, 2.8mm
- JE pistons produced before 1-1-14 have thickness of 1.5, 1.5, 4.0mm
Total Seal performance upgrade has become the standard for the industry. This performance specialty ring manufacturer has provided the finest in ring technology for racing since 1971. These precision ring sets seal better, make more power and are easier on the bores. New engines with conventional rings will show a leak down figure of 5-7% and this increases as the engine wears. Gapless ring sets typically show a 1-2% leak down when new and under the right conditions maintain this throughout the life of the engine. Lowering the leakage of combustion gases into the crankcase:
- increases HP and torque
- decreases crankcase pressure and blow-by
- lowers engine oil temperature